IMG_9566cb I HeartFaces Photo Contest IMG_3669 copy 2texture Puppy Love June 2010 655 IMG_7223lOw IMG_5839 copysephia IMG_3493 copy

To My Best Freind

  • Thursday, April 8, 2010
  • Roof

  • This moment goes to my best friend for many years who has recently introduced me back to my long lost love of Photography. In a time when I felt like just a stay at home mom and nothing else and to add the stress of many family issues, medically and others she inspired me by all her great photos that she would share with everyone and said to me "why not you, go for it". She helped me start these blogs, that are such a relief of stress and anxieties, and is a total release that makes me feel like I am more than just a mom. She is an Angel!

    Thank you!

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    And you are taking some outstanding photos, too, Tracee. Each and every one is very, very, special, and beautiful!

    Anonymous said...

    TRACEE... You just made me CRY! lol. I can't tell you how happy I am that we have gotten close again and that I was able to inspire you in some way. You have NEVER been JUST a stay at home mom in my mind :) By the way, your recent photos have been a huge inspiration to me too, so now we're even!

    Post a Comment