IMG_9566cb I HeartFaces Photo Contest IMG_3669 copy 2texture Puppy Love June 2010 655 IMG_7223lOw IMG_5839 copysephia IMG_3493 copy

The INFERNO

  • Monday, April 26, 2010
  • Roof
  • A week ago we got a new oven, now you can be the judge by this picture if you think this is what it should look like when its on......Our other stove took ten minutes to preheat this one takes maybe 2min.
    I have decided to call it the Inferno. Seems like the proper name to me. Kind of reminds me of childhood and being afraid to go down to the basement in fear that the living furnace might come alive and eat you. I can honestly say I am a little afraid to use this oven with children around....It just might eat one of them!
    On a serious note to all those who own a gas stove, does this look normal? I never saw flames on our old one.

    3 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Good photo. No I doubt it those flames are supposed to be that high. It's time to call the folks who sold it to you and ask them to check it!
    Mom

    Anonymous said...

    I don't cook with gas, Tracee, but that looks scary to me. I'd make a phone call to them right away!

    Anonymous said...

    Yikes! I don't use gas either, but it does look a little excessive to me! lol.

    Post a Comment