IMG_9566cb I HeartFaces Photo Contest IMG_3669 copy 2texture Puppy Love June 2010 655 IMG_7223lOw IMG_5839 copysephia IMG_3493 copy

Find me!

  • Friday, April 23, 2010
  • Roof
  • I apologize in advance for all of the pics of just this little girl, but lately she has been doing the craziest things that I never want to forget.
    Like today for instance.....I laid her down for her afternoon nap, heard her get up and play a little, nothing new(eventually she goes back to sleep), about 15min later its quiet so I go to check on her....Where is she, the door was shut she couldn't leave the room, not in her bed or anywhere I could see, started to panic a little! Then finally looked around some toys and this is where she lay....

    Her little body camouflaged by all the toys and clutter, and her head lay on a tiny monkey as a pillow. Just too darn cute! Scared me to death!

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    OMGosh, that's funny! (but not!!) lol - at least she got her nap!! ;o)

    Anonymous said...

    Little ones can fall asleep anywhere; can't they?! Soooo cute!

    Post a Comment