IMG_9566cb I HeartFaces Photo Contest IMG_3669 copy 2texture Puppy Love June 2010 655 IMG_7223lOw IMG_5839 copysephia IMG_3493 copy

PLANES!

  • Saturday, April 17, 2010
  • Roof

  • Today we went to see the Doolittle Planes at the museum. These pictures I thought turned out great and not taken by me! But our 8 yr old, who's pics with our little cannon turned out better than mine! The picture on the right has his dad, sister and grandpa in the back left corner!
    (Future photographer? MAYBE!!!)
    My Version....
    Not much into planes! Just propellers

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Great job at taking those pictures, Taylor!!!! I bet you had lots of fun!

    Anonymous said...

    Great job at taking those pictures, Taylor!!!! I bet you had lots of fun!

    Post a Comment