IMG_9566cb I HeartFaces Photo Contest IMG_3669 copy 2texture Puppy Love June 2010 655 IMG_7223lOw IMG_5839 copysephia IMG_3493 copy

The Big Auction

  • Monday, May 3, 2010
  • Roof
  • Today was the big auction day! The day the cattle go to market that is. I will have to say that the man who came to pick them up and load them......What a BRAVE man. There is no way I would stick myself in between 5 angry cattle and a steel gate with maybe 3 feet in between! NO WAY ! Made me nervous just to watch.
    This was the brave man, nothing but him and a really big paddle.
    Thank you to the 900lb red one on the far right............I may just be close to affording my new camera!

    FAREWELL!
    I will miss the great photos! Like this cow kiss. MOO!



    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Awwwww,I think I'd miss that last lovable looking guy! BUT,,,,,,,,,,,,getting closer to buying that new camera that you want,that's a good thing!

    Anonymous said...

    Awesome!! Do you have a camera all picked out yet?

    Post a Comment