IMG_9566cb I HeartFaces Photo Contest IMG_3669 copy 2texture Puppy Love June 2010 655 IMG_7223lOw IMG_5839 copysephia IMG_3493 copy

Lovin' the country view

  • Tuesday, April 6, 2010
  • Roof

  • Every time there is a sunrise like this, I always remember why I love where I live. There is just nothing like a country view! If you are really in the mood for a little country check out this story from one of my favorite websites! http://thepioneerwoman.com/confessions/ go down the page and read" Once upon a time"

    3 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Yup, loved the site. I liked her commentary. Great! Loved the sunrise too. I remember the day you never SAW the sunrise. You weren't up yet! Isn't being a mom great?
    Mom

    Anonymous said...

    Our house is not situated where we can see a beautiful sunrise, Tracee,(and yes; I'm out of bed at 5:00 A.M.each morning), but when we're near the beach, the sunSETS are breathtaking!! That's a fabulous photo!

    Anonymous said...

    I couldn't agree more. I just knew you'd love PW once you got to know her ;o)

    Post a Comment