IMG_9566cb I HeartFaces Photo Contest IMG_3669 copy 2texture Puppy Love June 2010 655 IMG_7223lOw IMG_5839 copysephia IMG_3493 copy

Farm Fun

  • Monday, June 21, 2010
  • Roof
  • Every year on the farm when the first cut of hay has been baled, we take the kids out and stand them next to them to take pictures, kind of the redneck way of measuring your children I guess.(Instead of using the wall). But fun none the less.


    Even our crazy dogs have fun, We call this one the happy one. (not too bright).
    But very loving and always wet.

    And a yummy surprise on the way back to the house! Black Raspberries! mmmmmmm, my favorite

    Love the farm life :)

    1 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    As much as I love a big city;when I look at all of your photos,,,,,,,,,,, I do think that I could adjust rather quickly to living on a farm!!

    Post a Comment