IMG_9566cb I HeartFaces Photo Contest IMG_3669 copy 2texture Puppy Love June 2010 655 IMG_7223lOw IMG_5839 copysephia IMG_3493 copy

All that work

  • Wednesday, June 30, 2010
  • Roof
  • After all that work yesterday to clean out the garage (ignore the piece of furniture in the middle that will stay there until my hubby who started it 4 years ago will finish it, will stay right where it is) I came out the door to find.......

    This....

    Which led me to a huge mess in our garage where our door(which the lock is apparently broken) had at least 100x's this scattered all over it. Due to our neighbors moving and filling the dumpster in one day, I had to put our trash LOCKED in our garage until it was emptied. I guess doors with broken locks don't work well. (No picture of the garage because of the yuk factor and my OCD had to pick it up right then. This actual piece of trash was really the neighbors that the dog brought to our house. But ended with someone locked out of my garage and this sad face of ...........

    YEP I did it :(

    1 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Oh, this is definitely the face of guilt!!! BUT,,,,,,,so beautiful!!

    Post a Comment