IMG_9566cb I HeartFaces Photo Contest IMG_3669 copy 2texture Puppy Love June 2010 655 IMG_7223lOw IMG_5839 copysephia IMG_3493 copy

10yrs

  • Sunday, June 20, 2010
  • Roof
  • Saturday June 17, 2010 marked our 10 yr anniversary. In the beginning we heard a lot of "it will never work". Apparently two people who are the youngest in their families is a sign they won't get a long? Not here! It has been the fastest 10 yrs of my life(I blame 8yrs of that on children).
    To celebrate we took a boat ride on the river that also served dinner........

    Found this great little gazebo to make a quick snapshot to remember it by.....

    Then to the conservatory to see the butterfly exhibit (OK this one was for me, he could care less about butterflies, but he loves me, so he did).....
    Then we had dinner on the way home and went back to pick up the kids.
    Thanks Grandma for 11hrs of peace!
    Had a great relaxing time.

    3 comments:

    Jacquie said...

    Was that gazebo near Mirror Lake at Eden Park? Eden Park, home to the Krohn Conservatory is about a block from Jessica's new apartment, beautiful isn't it? You're pictures are great, I still haven't been to see the butterflies yet, hope I get to before the exhibit closes.

    Anonymous said...

    Looks like a great time you guys! For the record, I was always one of the ones that knew you WOULD make it - even before you knew each other! ;o)

    Anonymous said...

    Happy 10th Anniversary, to you both, Tracee & Marc!! We have one of the boats with a dinner cruise close by us, and they're lots of fun! I'm glad that you had such a nice day!!

    Post a Comment