IMG_9566cb I HeartFaces Photo Contest IMG_3669 copy 2texture Puppy Love June 2010 655 IMG_7223lOw IMG_5839 copysephia IMG_3493 copy

A tale of a childs ball

  • Friday, March 26, 2010
  • Roof
  • Last night as we left the house I thought to myself "I should put the kids ball in the garage" It was suppose to be a little windy. But I didn't. And 1 hour later as we returned I noticed it was gone. And thought to myself again "I told you".
    This morning while walking to feed the cattle I found that ball, no where I would have expected it! I would have loved to see how it got here.
    It started here under this bench...... Went around this corner..........

    Some how made it over these gates...... Down this hill.......Do you see those trees at the end?....
    And here is were it stayed secure and snuggled behind these logs......
    How did it get there?



















    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    That's hilarious! I love how you told the story with pictures (of course ;o) Hope you have a nice weekend!

    Anonymous said...

    That reminds me of when our former neighbors, and good friends, brought their little adopted daughter home from China several years back. The relatives put up a big "Welcome Home" sign out front,with lots of pink balloons that had her name on them. One of them broke loose,,,made it across four lanes of traffic,,and came several houses down,,,,and blew over our backyard fence, and landed right at our back door!

    Post a Comment