IMG_9566cb I HeartFaces Photo Contest IMG_3669 copy 2texture Puppy Love June 2010 655 IMG_7223lOw IMG_5839 copysephia IMG_3493 copy

Steady hand and a little patience

  • Saturday, March 27, 2010
  • Roof

  • Tonight I FINALLY, almost got the shot I have been trying to get for a year now with my little Cannon powershot(with 4mega pixels). As you can guess it did not happen with that camera, but with an AH HA moment remembered that our JVC video camcorder can also take snap shots. And has a 32x zoom. I would still love to see more detail.

    Unfortunately you must have a VERY steady hand because there is no auto focus. So after about 30 shots and a little help from the porch railing for support ended up with this one.

    Taken around 8pm tonight.

    3 comments:

    Jacquie said...

    I love this picture, just as it is...but maybe you should ask for a tripod, or a telescope with photo capabilities for Christmas so you could get the detail you want. Keep up the great pics, Tracee, you do a wonderful job

    Anonymous said...

    AWESOME! I've been trying to get a good moon shot for a long time too - also using the porch railing! lol

    Anonymous said...

    I, too, have tried getting a moon shot, Tracee, but didn't have any success. I just may not have had the camera on the right setting. The one that you took is really beautiful!

    Post a Comment