IMG_9566cb I HeartFaces Photo Contest IMG_3669 copy 2texture Puppy Love June 2010 655 IMG_7223lOw IMG_5839 copysephia IMG_3493 copy

Cutie Patootie

  • Sunday, August 21, 2011
  • Roof
  • Yesterday, I was hot, sweaty, sticky, and just a tad nervous . A chance to photograph my cousin and his fiancee's cutie. (But have NEVER taken any photos of any babies) The nerves were at their highest. Everything on google says they are disasters waiting to happen.(Oh No!)
    But all in all, she was a little angel even with as warm as it was outside and all of the posing we did. Maybe our next America's Next Top Model? But just had to share my favorite, with mom and dad posing.
    I have sooo much updating to do!But couldn't pass up sharing my favorite photo from yesterday first!


    1 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Absoltely fantastic photo. What a cutie. Cant wait to see the rest
    Mom

    Post a Comment