IMG_9566cb I HeartFaces Photo Contest IMG_3669 copy 2texture Puppy Love June 2010 655 IMG_7223lOw IMG_5839 copysephia IMG_3493 copy

Blustery

  • Sunday, January 9, 2011
  • Roof
  • The temp 15deg with a wind chill of 0 deg. So of course its the best time to bundle the kids up in snowsuits, hats, gloves and boots, for a trip to a local park. It is also a working farm. This inspired trip was from a photograph that I saw from another local photographer that I just admired. So I wanted my chance at it.
    Yes it was cold, but the truth is that I have officially turned into my father....
    To go out on the coldest day of the winter so far this year to take a picture, knowing there would be no one else there that day.
















    And truth be told, the kids actually had a great time.
    They even left 2 Angels for the workers that day.















    0 comments:

    Post a Comment