IMG_9566cb I HeartFaces Photo Contest IMG_3669 copy 2texture Puppy Love June 2010 655 IMG_7223lOw IMG_5839 copysephia IMG_3493 copy

OH MY!

  • Monday, October 4, 2010
  • Roof
  • Oh my! The things some animals will put up with is just truly amazing.
    As she makes him pretend run, he looks at me with those helpless eyes (right now we all know he could very well turn around and bite her and it would all be over), But no he looks and waits for his trusted owner to help save him. Do I save him? Only after snapping a few shots with the camera.
    And waiting to see how much he will truly put up with.
    He has more patience than I ever would.
    Good boy Max, Good boy.

    1 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Anna is beautiful, Tracee, and that kitty sure is patient with her!

    Post a Comment