IMG_9566cb I HeartFaces Photo Contest IMG_3669 copy 2texture Puppy Love June 2010 655 IMG_7223lOw IMG_5839 copysephia IMG_3493 copy

far far behind

  • Tuesday, July 20, 2010
  • Roof
  • Yes I am far far behind on posting. Thinking of changing the title of the blog to My little Moments!
    So much going on, just can't keep up!

    Today was finally our sons baseball party for them to receive their tropies!(that pic will come later)........ and this poor little thing woke up with a temp of 103!
    This little cat I thought was soooo cute. Scroungy looking thing but cute and would not leave her alone. I tell you, they always know when your not feeling good.

    1 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    One of the best things (I think) about having your own blog is being able to make it whatever you want! You should never feel guilty about getting behind on it - you can always just pickup again whenever you find time! I love the new title! :o)

    Post a Comment